<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10069810\x26blogName\x3dNot+Prince+Hamlet\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://nphamlet.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://nphamlet.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5295355548743914979', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Not Prince Hamlet

"Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse."

Acquire the Fi---Deleted!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

"Hi, Rocky, this is ______ with Acquire the Fire Youth Ministries. I just hope your day's just going awesome and you're being blessed by the Lord today . . ."

Oh, man. How did these guys get my number?

Labels:

posted by Not Prince Hamlet, 12:05 PM

2 Comments:

I get those calls at the time. I even called them back (dumb me) to tell them to take us off their calling list because well you know we don't have anyone under the age of 50 at RHPC. It was the strangest call and I couldn't get the intern type person off the phone until they prayed with me with for the youth in my church. I should have know better than to call back and do what you did and delete.
Yeah, I mean, good on them for the work they're trying to do. It's just that when you're making cold calls, don't use that forced colloquial "just" jargon. You're a salesman, not my buddy.
commented by Blogger Not Prince Hamlet, 9:13 PM  

Add a comment